Purchase anything you want!
Need help with financing your personal needs? With a BRED Bank Secured and Unsecured Personal Loan you can meet your personal needs like education, holiday, wedding, medical expense, debt consolidation, purchasing consumer durables or equipment.
Features and Benefits
• Borrowing amount depending on gross annual salary scale or as approved by Bank;
• Easy repayment with term as high as 60 months;
• Periodical payments will be set up to make direct deductions from your salary account to your loan account;
• Interest is calculated on reducing loan balance; and
• No penalty for early repayments.
Completed loan application form with:
· Evidence of income:
o For salary earners:
§ 3 recent salary slips); or
§ A confirmation letter from your employer (stating years of employment);
§ In addition, for overseas residents, copies of last two years tax returns or group tax Certificates.
o For business owners (self-employed):
§ The last two years Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements. Interim figures may also be requested.
o In addition, for overseas businesses:
§ The last two years company/business tax returns as well as last two years personal tax returns;
§ Copy of latest FNPF Statements;
§ Copy of work permit (non-residents only).
· TIN Letter, Birth certificate and Voter Registration Car or Driver’s License;
· Copy of 12 months personal account statement;
· Account with BRED Bank;
· Salary directed to BRED Bank account; and
· Any other relevant information to support your application.
How do I apply for a Personal Loan?
Fees and Charges
|Up to $499.00||-||$75|
|$500.00 to $1,999.00||-||$150|
|$2,000.00 to $4,999.00||-||$200|
|$5,000.00 to $19,999.00||-||$250|
|$20,000.00 to $49,999.00||-||$500|
|$50,000 and over||-||1% of loan amount.|
|Up to $4,999.00||-||$10 per month|
|$5,000 to $14,999.00||-||$20 per month|
|$15,000 to $24,999.00||-||$25 per month|
|$25,000 to $999,999.00||-||0.12% or $300 per month (whichever is lower)|
|$1,000,000.00 and over||-||0.03% per month.|
$25 when repayment not paid within 5 days from repayment due date.
Terms and Conditions apply.