Welcome to BRED Bank Student Banking.
The PREMIUM STUDENT SAVER account is carefully designed with students’ needs in mind. So while you are focused on studies, this interest bearing account will ensure to grow your savings.
The PREMIUM STUDENT SAVER account does not have the regular fees as a normal account, therefore, this is a perfect account for your everyday transactions and savings.
Features and Benefits View/Download Brochure
- Earn 1.75% interest per annum while you save.
- No Monthly Account Maintenance Fees.
- Unlimited ATM Transactions and No ATM and EFTPOS transaction fees*
- No fee for direct deduction of savings from your parents or guardians account to your PREMIUM STUDENT SAVER account
- Free first issue of PREMIUM STUDENT SAVER card upon sign up**
- Free access to BRED Fiji Connect
*Transfer fees will be applicable if funds transfer is initiated from an ATM and BRED Fiji Connect.
** The parents or guardians will be the custodian of the debit card for students below the age of 18 years old. The debit card may be given to the students with parental consent.
How can you get a Premium Student Savings Account?
Mandatory Documents for students:
- Original Birth Certificate
- TIN Letter or FRCS/FNPF Joint ID card
Mandatory Requirements for parents / guardians:
- Valid photo ID
- TIN letter or FRCS/FNPF Joint ID card
- Recent payslip/letter of employment
- Utility bill for residential address verification
- $50.00 minimum opening deposit
For students between the ages of 13 to 18 years old, this account needs to be opened by the parent or guardian. If both parents and guardians are signing on the account then both parties will have to bring the required documents for opening the PREMIUM STUDENT SAVER account.